[Micronet] Case/Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4

[Micronet] Case/Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4

Jon Johnsen-3
Has anyone found a case/cover for the S4 which is just wonderful and doesn't cost a small fortune?
--

Jon Johnsen

Re: [Micronet] Case/Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4

Gary Thomas
I have had a Pure Gear PX360 case on my S3 for a long time and have
always been happy with it.  They make a number of options for the S4 on
their website, but I would look elsewhere for better prices.

www.pure-gear.com

Gary Thomas, CWNA
Wireless Network Engineer
Network Services and Operations
Information Services and Technology
University of California Berkeley

On 6/9/2013 6:01 PM, Jon Johnsen wrote:

> Has anyone found a case/cover for the S4 which is just wonderful and
> doesn't cost a small fortune?
> --
>
> *Jon Johnsen
> *