[Micronet] Citrix Receiver on Linux

John McChesney-Young
A quick note that although official support for Citrix is limited to
Windows and Mac (http://ist.berkeley.edu/is/platforms/citrix), by
following the instructions at:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CitrixICAClientHowTo

I was able to get it to work on my 64-bit Ubuntu 14.10 machine in
Firefox. Chrome and Chromium just download .ica files rather than
processing them and connecting, but Firefox works fine with both BAIRS
9 and 11.

I'm posting this to the list in case I'm not the only oddball on
campus who would want to do this.

John

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020