[Micronet] Cloud Computing Working Group at D-Lab

[Micronet] Cloud Computing Working Group at D-Lab

Aaron Culich-2
If you are interested in finding out more about eh Cloud Computing Working group mentioned during the BRC Town Hall in September, you're welcome to sign-up to receive weekly updates and join us every other Thursday in D-Lab (356 Barrows Hall).

Details about our upcoming and previous sessions are included below: