[Micronet] Collaborative Tool Guide

Bernie Rossi

I’m reminded that I should also mention that ETS and IST have been working on some guidance for how to select the right collaborative tool for the job.  Quota is just one of several factors worth considering.  It was published late last week, we would welcome your feedback:

bDrive vs. Box vs. CalShare vs. bCourses Projects: What's the best choice for an online collaboration tool?