[Micronet] Computer Lab Office Hours Feb 9th 2-4pm aka: Database Workgroup

[Micronet] Computer Lab Office Hours Feb 9th 2-4pm aka: Database Workgroup

Kathleen Valerio

Hi all,

Last week a person taking an Access workshop asked me if there was Database support groups on campus.

I passed the question on to Micronet and learned others were interested in participating in such a group.

The response was amazing.

Magee Mooney and Anna Maurer have graciously offered to share what they know with the rest of us.

Feb 9th 2-4pm 28 U-Hall

Since this session will be held in 28 Uhall our computer Training lab this can be a discussion and/or a hands on session, depending on who shows up with what kinds of questions.

It is not mandatory to stay the full two hours, but it is helpful if you are willing to sign up for the session through the Learning Center up go to https://Blu.berkeley.edu
Authenticate using your Calnet ID

Select UC Learning Center in the Self Service section.
Search for Open Lab/Computing Office Hours BECOE038

If you can’t make that time but are still interested in participating in such a group let me know so I can continue to gage interest in developing such a group/network.

Please distribute this message to other individuals or groups who may be interested.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452