[Micronet] DSpace

John McChesney-Young
One of my co-workers asked me to inquire whether anyone on campus is
currently using DSpace:

http://www.dspace.org/

A search of their site shows that (at least) UC Irvine and 5 CSUs are,
but I didn't see any indication anyone here is.

He's looking for a good way for faculty to submit requests to him for
obtaining permission to publish images in their papers and books and a
colleague elsewhere suggested DSpace as an option.

Thanks!

John

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020

Re: [Micronet] DSpace

Noah Wittman
There is no self-publishing open access repository, such as DSpace, for this campus. There is, however, the UC systemwide eScholarship service for open access articles and UC3 Merritt service for data. We've been working on making Research Hub a client for Merritt to support easy archiving and data publication (EZID, DataCite, DOI). Please contact me if you'd like to learn more.

Noah Wittman
Information Services & Technology
University of California, Berkeley