[Micronet] DataNet Meeting - March 17th 2-4pm 28 U-Hall

[Micronet] DataNet Meeting - March 17th 2-4pm 28 U-Hall

Kathleen Valerio

You’re invited to the second sessions of Datanet.

March 17th, 2-4pm  28 University Hall.

This is a “community of practice” open to anyone on campus who works with or wants to know more about databases on campus. I imagine as the group grows we will attempt to tackle a range of topics from something more basic – like list management in Excel; to matters of data security and system integration similar to the discussion that recently surfaced on micronet.  That being said, we are a new group that is just forming and we haven’t quite figured out the “who, how, when, where, and why” of tackling such things. If you are interested in learning or sharing what you know with others on campus to please join us.  Note: Meeting minutes from Feb 9th attached.

Additional meetings are schedule in 28 Uhall on

April 12th  10-12pm

May 10th 2-4pm

June 3rd 2-4pm

You can sign up for DataNet meetings through the UC Learning Center. You can access on-line courses, books 24x7 and Safari books online as well… Here’s a preview

We’ll be scheduling July on – probably in May dates and locations TBA.

We are definitely not alone. Please help us build a better future for ourselves and the campus

Yours truly

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452