[Micronet] DataNet meeting: Friday, June 3rd 2-4pm Fun with Excel!

[Micronet] DataNet meeting: Friday, June 3rd 2-4pm Fun with Excel!

Kathleen Valerio

Greetings DataNeters,

Datanet is coming …….

Friday, June 3rd

2-4pm

28 University Hall

I’ll be sharing tips and tricks in Excel I’ve learned over the years such as

·         Importing data as .csv files

·         Sorting and Filtering data ( Alpha, by date, top 10)

·         Working with Pivot tables.  Wheeee!

I anticipate my demo will run 30-45 minutes.

The rest of the time will be made available to answer questions or trouble-shoot other examples people may be willing to share.  In a pinch, I may be able to have an example using a Vlook up, and nested if or statements.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452