[Micronet] Dell Contact Info Update

Edgar Ortega

I was recently trying and failing to get in touch with Jonna Watson, and now I know why. It turns out our Jonna is no longer our Dell rep, Timothy Long is now. I thought I’d send out a quick email with the info should anyone need it:

Timothy Long

Inside Account Manager

Dell | MPA Northern California

Office 512-513-9379