[Micronet] Dell Laser Printers Repair/Maintenance Recommendation

[Micronet] Dell Laser Printers Repair/Maintenance Recommendation

Nancy Han

Can anyone recommend a vendor for Dell laser printers repair/maintenance?

Thanks, Nancy

Re: [Micronet] Dell Laser Printers Repair/Maintenance Recommendation

Richard DeShong-2

Nancy,

Bruce Satow just posted the following to this list:

Someone just called me and asked me for the contact info for Resolution Inc. which we use for printer repair.
Here is the URL:
http://www.resoinc.com/
They are pretty good and have kept our printers working fabulously.
Hope this helps,
Bruce
Bruce Satow
University of California at Berkeley