[Micronet] Did anyone else's "OE Newsletter" get marked as phishing e-mail?

[Micronet] Did anyone else's "OE Newsletter" get marked as phishing e-mail?

Nils Ohlson
Hi all,

This morning I found in my Spam folder an apparently quite genuine newsletter from Operational Excellence (OE), which had been labelled as "potential phishing e-mail". I've reported it to Consult and to OE, but did everyone/anyone else see this? It's totally legitimate so far as I could see, but apparently one or more of the embedded links raised a red flag.

The latest in a continuing series on "trusted e-mail: the challenge".

-Nils

--
Nils Ohlson
Administrative Analyst

(510) 642-1325 phone
(510) 642-4313 fax

Re: [Micronet] Did anyone else's "OE Newsletter" get marked as phishing e-mail?

John McChesney-Young
I didn't register a phishing warning, but yes, the OE message did go
into my Spam label too.

The last few days I've noticed an increase in false positives in Spam;
I wonder whether Google has tightened its nets?

John

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Nils Ohlson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This morning I found in my Spam folder an apparently quite genuine
> newsletter from Operational Excellence (OE)...

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020

Re: [Micronet] Did anyone else's "OE Newsletter" get marked as phishing e-mail?

Kevin Burney

I have the domain *.mcdlv.net on my blacklist in Outlook.  I don’t know if it would have marked it as spam.

-Kevin

This morning I found in my Spam folder an apparently quite genuine newsletter from Operational Excellence (OE), which had been labelled as "potential phishing e-mail". I've reported it to Consult and to OE, but did everyone/anyone else see this? It's totally legitimate so far as I could see, but apparently one or more of the embedded links raised a red flag.

The latest in a continuing series on "trusted e-mail: the challenge".

-Nils

--
Nils Ohlson
Administrative Analyst