[Micronet] Discontinued support for IE8 by Google Mail

12

Re: [Micronet] Discontinued support for IE8 by Google Mail

mchiang

Hi Elise,

There’s no ETA as of yet since there’s a considerable change management piece that will need to be complete in order for this to be officially “live”. The target is to have not only the technical solutions in place, but all communications and training conducted by the end of Q1 2013. As of now, the plan is to do a phased roll-out so stay tuned for more details.

Regards,

Mark Chiang

Desk: +1 510 666 3758

Mobile: + 1 408 504 2593

[hidden email]

Re: [Micronet] Discontinued support for IE8 by Google Mail

Elise Woods

Thanks Mark,  this is helpful for planning purposes.   Elise