[Micronet] Do you know of other college IT mailing lists?

[Micronet] Do you know of other college IT mailing lists?

James Kent Dudek
Dear Colleagues,

One of my goals recently has been to outreach to other campuses about
BPAWG.  I have already started emailing those who are on the UCCSC
list.  But it occurs to me that you may know of other campuses around
the world who might want to watch our live streaming sessions.   If you
do, let me know and I will contact them directly.   Any other advice on
how to do this is welcomed.

Thanks,

James

--
James Kent Dudek
Business Systems Analyst

What is Kuali Student?
http://student.kuali.org/

Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG)
http://stafforg.berkeley.edu/bpawg/