[Micronet] Do you need these workshops? CSS, Flash, MS Project, Powerpoint?

[Micronet] Do you need these workshops? CSS, Flash, MS Project, Powerpoint?

Kathleen Valerio

Greetings all,

The following Calpact classes show low enrollments for February and March.

In these tight budget times UC Berkeley cannot afford to run classes with less than 12 people signed up.

These are full day workshops taught 9-4pm in 28 University Hall

These workshops are FREE to staff as they are sponsored by COrWE

If you would like to sign up for these or other workshops Please sign up through www.Blu.berkeley.edu

Topic

Dates

needs

Cascading Style Sheets "CSS"

Feb 22

4 more

PowerPoint 2010 Fundamentals

Mar 1

2 more

Flash CS3 enrollment very low

Mar 2&3

10 more

MS Project enrollment very low

Mar 9&10

9 more

If there are other topics you think we should be offering let me know and I’ll see what we can do to include them in the future.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452