[Micronet] Do you use Slack?

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

If you use Slack and would be willing to join a panel on collaboration
tools to discuss it, please let me know.

On Monday, 4/18, from noon to 1:30 the Agile Users group is going to
have a panel discussion on collaboration tools.  We have panelists who
will be discussing Jira, CalShare and Google Docs but we'd like to add
someone who has experience with Slack.

If you do and would be willing to give a short overview of Slack
(nothing fancy is required) and answer questions about your experience
with it,  please let me know.

Thanks,

Judy

--