[Micronet] Does anyone have spare VGA cables?

[Micronet] Does anyone have spare VGA cables?

Jack Burris
"If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk,
crawl. But by all means, keep moving." -- Martin Luther King, Jr

Howdy All!
In the process of relocating the Social Science Computing Lab Graduate
Drop-In Facility from Barrows to Evans Hall, there have been some
adjustments to our workstation setup.

I am now in need of VGA cables.  Eight would do the job.  A couple more
would be even better.

Yes, *VGA* cables, not DVI cables.  I know, I know, LOL.  Anyway, if you
have any spare VGA cables (now that you're running all DVI, or even
HDMI), here's a chance to put them back into service . . . 're-cycle,
re-use, re-purpose'.

Have a great long weekend all!

Jack Burris
SSCL

--

"Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
own tail. It won't fatten the dog." -- Mark Twain

Re: [Micronet] Does anyone have spare VGA cables?

Ian Crew
Jack:

If you don't get enough from folks here on campus, you can get them *really* cheaply--less than $2.50 each--from <http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10201>, and, since they're based in Southern California, overnight delivery is remarkably inexpensive.

Cheers,

Ian

On Jan 13, 2012, at 11:38 AM, Jack Burris wrote:

> "If you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk,
> crawl. But by all means, keep moving." -- Martin Luther King, Jr
>

> Howdy All!
> In the process of relocating the Social Science Computing Lab Graduate
> Drop-In Facility from Barrows to Evans Hall, there have been some
> adjustments to our workstation setup.
>
> I am now in need of VGA cables.  Eight would do the job.  A couple more
> would be even better.
>
> Yes, *VGA* cables, not DVI cables.  I know, I know, LOL.  Anyway, if you
> have any spare VGA cables (now that you're running all DVI, or even
> HDMI), here's a chance to put them back into service . . . 're-cycle,
> re-use, re-purpose'.
>
> Have a great long weekend all!
>
> Jack Burris
> SSCL
>

> --
>
> "Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his
> own tail. It won't fatten the dog." -- Mark Twain

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Does anyone have spare VGA cables?

Gary Lum
I can dig up 8 male to male cables for you.

email me when you'd like to pick them up