[Micronet] Drupal Developers' Circle, 7/30 at D-Lab

[Micronet] Drupal Developers' Circle, 7/30 at D-Lab

Quinn Dombrowski
Got Drupal questions? Bring them to the Drupal Developers' Circle, which will be meeting tomorrow, Thursday 7/30, at 9:30 AM at the D-Lab (356B Barrows). Questions at all levels, from beginner to advanced, are very much welcome; we try to work through them as a group.

Meetings are held every two weeks, so if you can't make it tomorrow, we'll meet again on 8/13.

~Quinn