[Micronet] Drupal Help for the Berkeley Agile Brown Bag Group

[Micronet] Drupal Help for the Berkeley Agile Brown Bag Group

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

The members of the Berkeley Agile Brown Bag Group have put together the materials for a Web site to teach Agile to the campus.  The materials are edited and in html  but we need some help putting them up in Drupal. We are looking for someone who could help us figure out how much work this would be and who might be best suited to do it.  If you have a few hours to do this, we'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Judy
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems