[Micronet] Email, RoundCube, tips -printing, attaching, composing

[Micronet] Email, RoundCube, tips -printing, attaching, composing

Kathleen Valerio
Hi All,

Let me try this again - apprently when I cut and pasted into the email -
I brought over teh text and lost my images - int he email as well as on my
attachment. Thanks Ian for the tip about saving drafts.
once Again -Kathleen Valerio
Calpact Coordinator
643-0452

How to print an email message in round cube.docx (332K) Download Attachment