[Micronet] Enabling Google Apps Console for API

[Micronet] Enabling Google Apps Console for API

Joshua Christopher Jackson
Hello Micronet,

Anyone have experience working with Google APIs for web apps on campus? I keep getting the message 'Developers Console has not been activated for your account...' when I try to make a new Google Project. Is there an admin I could talk with that could enable the Developers Console for one of our departmental Google Accounts?

I was able to list events via Calendar API from my @berkeley.edu bCal using use a private gmail account and OAuth2, but would rather keep everything in the @b.e. world.

Josh

--
Web Developer
University of California, Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Enabling Google Apps Console for API

Sergio Feria
I've had success with the Developer's Console as recently as this past October.  I've received the message that 'Developers Console has not been activated for your account...' also, but it went ahead and created the project as I asked it to; just needed to reload the page to see the project.  Trying to create a new api project now fails though.  I'm guessing that someone fixed this bug.

FWIW, the api project I created in October appears to still be active and usable.

--
/* Sergio Feria                [hidden email]
   510-644-4746 Office  ---  510-292-4248 Cell

   Sent from a desktop app, please openly mock typos and clunky grammar.  */