[Micronet] Exceed Question

Muinat Amin
Hello Micronet,

I downloaded Exceed 2008 and the Service Pack 5 and installed it onto a
computer but when I attempt to start it up, the program gets stalled at
the start-up window. Does anyone have any idea what's happening and what
I can do to fix it? Thanks.

Kemi

--
Muinat Kemi Amin
Marketing & Membership Analyst

Re: [Micronet] Exceed Question

Ian Crew
Try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919196

Ian

On May 27, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Muinat Amin wrote:

> Hello Micronet,
>
> I downloaded Exceed 2008 and the Service Pack 5 and installed it onto a
> computer but when I attempt to start it up, the program gets stalled at
> the start-up window. Does anyone have any idea what's happening and what
> I can do to fix it? Thanks.
>
> Kemi
>
> --
> Muinat Kemi Amin
> Marketing & Membership Analyst
> UC Botanical Garden at Berkeley
> 200 Centennial Drive
> Berkeley, CA 94720-5045
> 510-642-0849
> http://botanicalgarden.berkeley.edu

Media Vault Program
Information Services and Technology-Data Services
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://mvp.berkeley.edu

2009-2010 Chair, Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
http://csac.chance.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Exceed Question

Karl R. Grose
Kemi,

On 05/27/2010 02:52 PM, Muinat Amin wrote:

> I downloaded Exceed 2008 and the Service Pack 5 and installed it onto a
> computer but when I attempt to start it up, the program gets stalled at
> the start-up window. Does anyone have any idea what's happening and what
> I can do to fix it? Thanks.

In addition, you might want to try Exceed v14, the successor to Exceed
2008, also available on the Software Central site.

--Karl

Karl Grose
IST

Re: [Micronet] Exceed Question

Whoops!  I read that as EXCEL, not Exceed.  My apologies--please ignore.

Ian