[Micronet] Experiencing Sluggish Network/Apps?

[Micronet] Experiencing Sluggish Network/Apps?

Charles James
Hi, Netters:

The last few days I have been experiencing sluggishness in email as well as in general on both the network cable connection and wifi in the Banway building. I run an iMac and a Macbook and I have all my systems up to date for patching, etc. On the iMac I am running Maverick, i.e. OS X 10.9.3.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Charles

Charles E. James
IST - Administrative IT Solutions
Operations/Release Management/CalNet Deputy
Wk: 510-642-8440
ASG Deputy Email: [hidden email]

"The perfect man employs his mind as a mirror;
it grasps nothing; it refuses nothing;
it receives, but does not keep." ~ Chung-Tzu

Re: [Micronet] Experiencing Sluggish Network/Apps?

Isaac Orr
Hi Charles,

I'm not aware of anything that we have going on with regards to the
network for that location.  That said, I only briefly glanced at our
current network incidents, so it may be that others have reported
issues and I didn't see them yet.

While we appreciate that you are trying to avoid contacting CSS before
gathering more information that may be helpful, we would prefer that
if you think you are experiencing network issues you do open an
incident.  That way we are better able to notice, prioritize and
quantify any problems that may be occurring.

Regards

iso

--
Isaac Simon Orr
Manager, Network Operations and Services