[Micronet] Extra toners

Alex Warren

Hello Micronet,

I have the following LaserJet print cartridges available for those who are in need: (Qty. in parenthesis)

64X (1)

11A (1)

96A (5)

27X (2)

09A (1)

13A (2)

03A (2)

74A (1)

Please let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a time for pickup.

Alex Warren

Facility Services IT

University of California, Berkeley

Office: (510) 643-5523