[Micronet] FW: Funky Google Calendar alignment

[Micronet] FW: Funky Google Calendar alignment

Dave Nguyen

Hi all,

We’ve got a question in about an issue in bCal where the time alignment isn’t quite right.

It shows a 9 am meeting at about 9:10ish. Has anyone encountered this before? Any help would be great.

Dave

Re: [Micronet] FW: Funky Google Calendar alignment

Bernie Rossi
Hi Dave,

It looks like she might have Speedy Meetings checked.  Have her go into her Settings, you'll see the option under Default meeting length.

Thanks,

Bernie

On 8/10/12 3:53 PM, Dave Nguyen wrote:

Hi all,

We’ve got a question in about an issue in bCal where the time alignment isn’t quite right.

It shows a 9 am meeting at about 9:10ish. Has anyone encountered this before? Any help would be great.

Dave

Any idea why my bCal looks like this with the time alignment off?

Thanks

Re: [Micronet] FW: Funky Google Calendar alignment

Dave Nguyen

I Everyone,

Thanks for the responses. We tried everything from switching up the text size to switching off Military time and speedy meetings but to no avail.

Anything else we might be able to try?

Thanks again!

Dave

Any idea why my bCal looks like this with the time alignment off?

Thanks

Re: [Micronet] FW: Funky Google Calendar alignment

Ian Crew
Try a different browser, maybe? (Firefox instead of IE, or vice versa?)

Or maybe try turning off IE 7 compatibility mode if it's on? (see http://www.lotterypost.com/help/228176 for how)

Ian

On Aug 10, 2012, at 4:50 PM, "Dave Nguyen" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I Everyone,

Thanks for the responses. We tried everything from switching up the text size to switching off Military time and speedy meetings but to no avail.
Anything else we might be able to try?

Thanks again!

Dave

Any idea why my bCal looks like this with the time alignment off?

Thanks

Content Management Technologies
Information Services and Technology
University of California, Berkeley