[Micronet] Farewell

Luke Rockwell
Dear Micronet,

I wanted to let you know I will be leaving the Cal Alumni Association as of 1/30/2015. These last 3 years have been a great learning experience for me and I truly enjoyed working with all of you on various projects. I will truly miss berkeley but have been presented with an opportunity that I can't pass up. Please keep in touch on LinkedIn  www.linkedin.com/in/lukerrockwell

Luke Rockwell
Systems Administrator
Information Technology

Cal Alumni Association | UC Berkeley