Quantcast

[Micronet] Fixing printer duplex unit

Mitar
Hi!

We have a HP printer (HP LaserJet 500 MFP M525) and recently all
double-sided printing jobs started jamming. I do not see any obvious
issue with the duplex unit, no things inside or something.

Are there any suggestions what I could try to fix it? Or is there some
serviceperson you would recommend for me to contact to look at the unit?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m

Re: [Micronet] Fixing printer duplex unit

John McChesney-Young
In case no one has more current suggestions, Ian Crew helpfully posted
this link about 2 1/2 years ago:

http://micronet-at-uc-berkeley.840177.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=840177&query=printer+repair&sort=date

There's not been much on Micronet since then but there are enough
recommendations in the later posts listed there that I expect you'll
find at least some of the companies will still be operating (and one
can hope are still worthy of recommendation).

Hope this helps.

Best,

John

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020