[Micronet] For you engineers out there . . .

[Micronet] For you engineers out there . . .

Jon Johnsen
http://www.burnsmcdblog.com/2012/05/10/an-engineers-two-favorite-tools/

--
Jon Johnsen BS ChE '69
Information Systems Office

Re: [Micronet] For you engineers out there . . .

Ian Crew
Hey--stop giving away all our secrets!  :-D

Ian

On Jun 27, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Jon Johnsen wrote:

> http://www.burnsmcdblog.com/2012/05/10/an-engineers-two-favorite-tools/
>
> --
> Jon Johnsen BS ChE '69
> Information Systems Office
> 433 University Hall
> School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
> 510 643-4357

Information Services and Technology-Research and Content Technologies
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://hub.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] For you engineers out there . . .

Jay Bryon
Actually WD-40 isn't actually a lubricant, so I substitute Tri-Flow
(spray can) for that purpose.  I hear good things about liquid wrench too.

Also gaffers tape leaves less residue than duct tape, for those
temporary fixes.

You did say for Engineers...

-J

On 6/27/12 11:01 AM, Jon Johnsen wrote:
> http://www.burnsmcdblog.com/2012/05/10/an-engineers-two-favorite-tools/

--
Jay Bryon
Senior Network Engineer, U.C. Berkeley/IST/IS/Network Operations and Services
[hidden email]
2-5636

"The future is already here. It's just not very evenly distributed"
-William Gibson

[Unless stated explicitly otherwise, all opinions are my own and do not represent official policy of any part of IST, U.C. Berkeley or the U.C. Regents]

Re: [Micronet] For you engineers out there . . .

Jason Trout
Duct tape residue giving you trouble?  A little WD-40 will get it right off.

(use #2001?)