[Micronet] Free Brother toner cartridge and drum unit

[Micronet] Free Brother toner cartridge and drum unit

Natalie Kato
Hi everyone,

We have the following available for anyone who can use them.  The boxes have been opened, but the items have not been used:

1 - Brother TN-670 toner cartridge (black)

1 - Brother DR-600 drum unit

We had these supplies for the Brother HL-5370DW and the Brother HL-6050DN laser printers, respectively, but have replaced the printers and no longer have a use for them.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Natalie
--
Natalie Kato