[Micronet] Free HP printer cartridge

Natalie Kato
Hi everyone,

Can anyone use an HP LaserJet black toner cartridge #53A (http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06c/A10-12771-64209-64548-64548-1839976-1839977-1839979.html?dnr=2)?  It will work with the HP LaserJet P2015 printer.

We have one for the taking.

We used to have an HP LaserJet P2015 printer, but when it broke several months ago, we forgot about this toner cartridge, and when we tried to put it into our new printer, we find that it doesn't fit.  So, the box is open, but the cartridge is unused.

Please let me know if you'd like it.

Thanks,
Natalie
---