Quantcast

[Micronet] Free - Lenovo 17" Monitors

Stephen James Dalton
Hi there Micronetters,

Any UCB Departments interested in 17" Lenovo L171 17" LCD monitors? I've got about a dozen that will be headed to Excess & Salvage this week.

Ping me if you're interested in picking any up before I send 'em away.

Cheers,

Steve Dalton

System Administrator 2

Vice Chancellor Real Estate IT Department - University of California, Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Free - Lenovo 17" Monitors

Stephen James Dalton
Hi All,

Looks like I've given away all of the Lenovo L171 17" LCDs I had available - Thank you all for your interest and responses!

Cheers,
Steve