[Micronet] Free On-line training: UC-Webathon Nov 6 & 13 spaces still available; learn to manage e-mail overload, stress, Google Apps, and more!

[Micronet] Free On-line training: UC-Webathon Nov 6 & 13 spaces still available; learn to manage e-mail overload, stress, Google Apps, and more!

Kathleen Valerio

Check it out! Spaces are still available!
Learning+ Organizational Development is sponsoring 2 days of webinar workshops. Nov 6 & 13
Sign up for one, a few, or all of them. Details below

Kathleen Valerio CalPact Coordinator
Learning
+ Organizational Development

You're invited to join us on November 6 and November 13 for a series of complimentary 30-minute online live webinars related to topics that are crucial in today's workplace (see list below--register to any number of sessions):

·  http://www.people-onthego.com/uc-webathon/

Use this learning opportunity (available at no charge to you, sponsored by Learining+Organizational Development and People-OnTheGo) to strengthen your skills and be ready to make 2014 a breakthrough year.

The webinars are open to all members of the campus community.  You can attend the webinars from any computer with either speakers or headphones.

We look forward to your participation, and if you have questions about the webinars, please e-mail [hidden email]

We welcome your feedback on the webinars you attend.  A feedback form will be provided at the end of each webinar.

Fiat Lux,

David Scronce

Senior Organizational Consultant

--Enterprise Change

HR: Learning+Organizational Development

192 University Hall

University of California, Berkeley

Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

MC: 3548

We are Berkeley: We include and excel, together. We imagine and innovate. We simplify. We are accountable to each other. We focus on service.

--------------- Topics and Schedule ------------

Time

Day 1: Nov. 6

Day 2: Nov. 13

8:00am

Overcoming the E-Mail Overload

learn more | register

Staying Focused in an ADD World

learn more | register

9:00am

Google Docs

learn more | register

Project Management

learn more | register

10:00am

Google Analytics

learn more | register

Word Techniques

learn more | register

11:00am

Business Writing for Success

learn more | register

Business E-Mail Writing

learn more | register

12:00pm

Excel Techniques

learn more | register

Google Forms

learn more | register

1:00pm

Excel PivotTables

learn more | register

Google Drive

learn more | register

2:00pm

Move More to Accomplish More

learn more | register

Creating Engaging Presentations with Prezi

learn more | register

3:00pm

Eat Well to Accomplish More

learn more | register