[Micronet] Free Printer Cartridges

Kerwin Kuniyoshi
Hello,

I recently went through our inventory of printer cartridges and discovered many of them were for printers we no longer used. So, rather than toss in the trash I open them up to anyone out there. First come, first serve. Here's what I have:

Cartridge #        Quantity
92298S                3
C4092A                1
C4191A                1
C9703A                1
CTC9700A           2
61A                       1
98A                       4
92A                       4

My department, the Technology Transfer Program, is located in the Richmond Field Station. Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Kerwin