[Micronet] Free "computer" paper

Penny Bertrang
We have 20 boxes of 14 7/8" by 11" computer paper.  Does anyone else on
campus still use this?  At the Library we're finally getting rid of our
Tandem computer and no longer have use for this paper.  It's the type of
paper intended for use in a line printer where you can print more than
one page as a continuous printout, i.e., each box is one long strip of
paper, with individual pages separated by perforations.  Please take any
or all boxes, free to campus departments.  We won't deliver, so you need
to pick up the paper yourself.  We have a dolly we can loan you to take
it away.  Please reply to me individually, not to the list.

Thanks, Penny

--
Penny Bertrang
ILS unit, Library Systems Office

Re: [Micronet] Free "computer" paper

Tom Holub
On 5/26/10 11:48 AM, Penny Bertrang wrote:
> We have 20 boxes of 14 7/8" by 11" computer paper.  Does anyone else on
> campus still use this?  At the Library we're finally getting rid of our
> Tandem computer and no longer have use for this paper.  It's the type of
> paper intended for use in a line printer where you can print more than
> one page as a continuous printout, i.e., each box is one long strip of
> paper, with individual pages separated by perforations.  Please take any
> or all boxes, free to campus departments.  We won't deliver, so you need
> to pick up the paper yourself.  We have a dolly we can loan you to take
> it away.  Please reply to me individually, not to the list.

If it has green bars it's begging to be some kind of retro-geek art project.

--
Tom Holub ([hidden email], 510-642-9069)
Director of Computing, College of Letters & Science

Re: [Micronet] Free "computer" paper

Graham Patterson
Or send it to John Deere as tractor feed.

Graham

Tom Holub wrote:

> On 5/26/10 11:48 AM, Penny Bertrang wrote:
>> We have 20 boxes of 14 7/8" by 11" computer paper.  Does anyone else on
>> campus still use this?  At the Library we're finally getting rid of our
>> Tandem computer and no longer have use for this paper.  It's the type of
>> paper intended for use in a line printer where you can print more than
>> one page as a continuous printout, i.e., each box is one long strip of
>> paper, with individual pages separated by perforations.  Please take any
>> or all boxes, free to campus departments.  We won't deliver, so you need
>> to pick up the paper yourself.  We have a dolly we can loan you to take
>> it away.  Please reply to me individually, not to the list.
>
> If it has green bars it's begging to be some kind of retro-geek art project.

"...past the Tyranosaurus, the Mastodon, the mathematical puzzles, and
the meteorite..." - directions to my office.

Re: [Micronet] Free "computer" paper

Penny Bertrang
  :-D

Sorry, no green bars although I do have a pad or two of "coding" paper
with green individual squares.  The computer paper is pristine white.