[Micronet] Free servers available

Jeff Teeters
I have 13 servers that were obtained a few years back from the  server donation program:
http://ist.berkeley.edu/services/catalog/datacenter/serverdonation
I think 11 are AMD, 2 are Intel.
I don't know what's in them (memory / hard drives).
The servers are not being used and are available to a department or group on
campus that can use them.  Please let me know if you might want them.
They are located in Evans Hall.