[Micronet] Free toner for HP Color LaserJet 4600 series

[Micronet] Free toner for HP Color LaserJet 4600 series

Kevin Chan
Hi Micronetters,

We are retiring a broken HP Color LaserJet 4600 and thus, are left with
some genuine HP toners (1 set of unopened box and 1 set of partially
used in printer) for it:

Black (C9720A)
Cyan (C9721A)
Yellow (C9722A)
Magenta (C9723A)

Please email me ([hidden email]) with requests.

--
   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services
   UC Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Free toner for HP Color LaserJet 4600 series

Kevin Chan-2
As usual, free stuff on Micronet = quick results.

Toner is taken.

Kevin