[Micronet] Friday afternoon

Ian Crew
Theory for a Friday afternoon:

Proposal: If you can successfully enter your password while continuing to talk without interruption, it's either insufficiently complex or hasn't been changed recently enough.

Discuss.

(Hey, I warned you it was a Friday-afternoon-ish sort of topic in the subject line!  :-D )

Ian

___

Migration Coordinator, bConnected Project

IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration (API)
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor

Re: [Micronet] Friday afternoon

Jon Johnsen
Might depend on where you had lunch?  Beckett's?  ;-)
Jon Johnsen
Formerly of Information Systems Office
433 University Hall
School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
510 643-4357
On 4/5/2013 4:25 PM, Ian Crew wrote:
Theory for a Friday afternoon:

Proposal: If you can successfully enter your password while continuing to talk without interruption, it's either insufficiently complex or hasn't been changed recently enough.

Discuss.

(Hey, I warned you it was a Friday-afternoon-ish sort of topic in the subject line!  :-D )

Ian

___

Migration Coordinator, bConnected Project

IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration (API)
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor

Re: [Micronet] Friday afternoon

I can. But you did not specify any level of coherency for the
conversation - or even if there was an audience at all 8-)

And this member of the audience is going home...

Graham