[Micronet] [Fwd: {BPAWG} Archive of Summer School Class #5: Web Tools – From Google Charts to Screen Casting]

[Micronet] [Fwd: {BPAWG} Archive of Summer School Class #5: Web Tools – From Google Charts to Screen Casting]

James Kent Dudek
Dear Colleagues,

The stream for the last session was a challenge, and we were cut off during the last part of the presentation.  Tim Heidinger was kind enough to make a new screencast of the section on screencasting.   (Thanks Tim!)   You can see all three segments at the IMDG website hereL  http://idmg.berkeley.edu/summerseries.htm

Check out #3 as that is the one Tim did for those who were watching the stream.

Best,

James