[Micronet] Fwd: Connexxus web site

Tom Tsai
Forwarding to all as FYI - we (IST) are currently in transition phase so formal support process is still being worked out at this point.  In the meantime, please direct any related questions/issues/suggestions to [hidden email], thanks.

regards,
Tom Tsai

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bill Allison <[hidden email]>
Date: September 15, 2010 6:51:37 AM PDT
Cc: Karl Grose <[hidden email]>, Tom Tsai <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Micronet] Connexxus web site

The Berkeley team is in IST now (used to be COIS), and I have asked them to raise the issue with the UCOP team that supports connexxus, so we'll see what can be done.  Thanks for pointing this out.

-Bill

On Sep 15, 2010, at 6:02 AM, T. K. Chen wrote:

It will pose a security risk, since users cannot do a CAS logoff from this
system.

T. K. Chen
ERSO Application Programmer
177M Cory Hall