[Micronet] Fwd: Jupyter education survey

[Micronet] Fwd: Jupyter education survey

Ryan Lovett-2
Hi all,

If you support someone who uses Jupyter in instruction, can you please have them complete this survey?

Thanks!
Ryan

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 7:51:35 PM UTC-7, Jess Hamrick wrote:
Hi all,

I am releasing a survey to collect information about how people are using Jupyter in educational contexts. If you teach a class or workshop, please fill out the survey! If you don’t teach, but know someone who does, please forward this along to them! The more information we have about how people are using Jupyter in education, the better we can try to develop tools for improving instructor workflows:

Please note that the survey will close in two weeks (on May 6th).

Cheers,
Jess

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/dda35f87-8112-4ab1-99b0-86e8f5a60d31%40googlegroups.com.