[Micronet] Fwd: [Office Suites] Next meeting Wed 10/6, 12PM PDT/1PM MDT/2PM CDT/3PM EDT

[Micronet] Fwd: [Office Suites] Next meeting Wed 10/6, 12PM PDT/1PM MDT/2PM CDT/3PM EDT

Ian Crew
Hi all:

I'm trying to access a wiki over at Stanford.  It's set up to use InCommon to authenticate, but I'm not having any luck.

As I understand it, my ePPN should be <calnetfriendlyID>@berkeley.edu.  Is that right?  Is there anything else I need to do/be aware of to make this work?

Begin forwarded message:

You need to get whomever runs your IdP to release your ePPN.

Bruce Vincent
Stanford University

On Oct 2, 2010, at 10:32 PM, Ian Crew <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Bruce:

No joy--it asked me to pick my university, and then redirected me to our standard CAS login screen.

It then showed me a screen that said:
  Your login is being processed.  Thank you for waiting.

The url it was loading kepy bouncing back and forth between
itarch.stanford.edu
and
wayf.incommonfederation.org

quite rapidly (maybe every half-second or so).

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Ian

On Oct 1, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Bruce Vincent wrote:

Ian,
Let me know if you can get into the Confluence space.
Bruce

Ian Crew
Media Vault Program
Information Services and Technology-Data Services
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor

Outgoing Chair, Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee