[Micronet] Fwd: One IT Presents: Open House at CSS IT

[Micronet] Fwd: One IT Presents: Open House at CSS IT

James Kent Dudek
Dear Colleagues,

As co-chair of the One IT planning committee, I am writing to personally invite you to the next One IT reception as per Larry's message below.   If you work in IT in any function anywhere on the Berkeley campus, you are invited to attend.  Please bring your IT colleagues as well.

I hope to see you there!

Best,

James