[Micronet] Fwd: Re: Anyone have Stunnel running on Win Svr 2008 R2?

[Micronet] Fwd: Re: Anyone have Stunnel running on Win Svr 2008 R2?

William Doyle
Good Day,

Didn't realize I did not include the list. See below for future reference.

If anyone can explain why the 2003 configuration did not work on 2008, I would be interested to know. But I am satisfied that it worked.

Bill Doyle
I-House

Re: [Micronet] Fwd: Re: Anyone have Stunnel running on Win Svr 2008 R2?

Bruce Satow
Interesting...

What if you used 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost?

maybe check your hosts file?

On 10/2/2012 3:37 PM, William Doyle wrote:
[...]

University of California at Berkeley
Space Sciences Laboratory
7 Gauss Way
Berkeley, California 94720-7450

[Micronet] Blat, Stunnel, and Win Svr 2008 - update

Back last month (it seems much longer) I posted about problems using
Stunnel on Server 2008. Now that I have bMail access for SMTP using
departmental accounts I have sorted out the changes needed to get the
Blat command line mailer functioning under le nouveau regime.

If you need the information, and if I have the permissions right, it
should be readable from:

https://hub.berkeley.edu/page/document-details?nodeRef=workspace://SpacesStore/653477b7-456c-4e4d-90ac-f7e2adc38737

Re: [Micronet] Blat, Stunnel, and Win Svr 2008 - update

Graham Patterson

Looks like I munged the permissions on that file, and the link is not
accessible. If you need the info, just ask. I don't want to put some of
the content onto a public list.

Graham