[Micronet] Fwd: Re: [appnet] Summer of Security & Meeting 5/23 - Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design

[Micronet] Fwd: Re: [appnet] Summer of Security & Meeting 5/23 - Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design

Devin Jones
A quick reminder about this meeting on Wednesday, 5/32

Topic: Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design
Time:  May 23, WEDNESDAY at 2-3:30pm.
Where: 134 Boalt Hall

Feel free to email questions in advance to Ann, or to me if you'd like a
layer of anonymity.  I plan to forward all the questions I've gotten by
the end of today.

To answer one question-
We do plan to record this meeting, but do not plan to do live-streaming.

-Devin

Re: [Micronet] Fwd: Re: [appnet] Summer of Security & Meeting 5/23 - Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design

Devin Jones
The date is 5/23, this Wednesday.

5/32 was a typo, thanks for everyone who pointed it out.

Devin

--

Devin Jones
Manager of Software Development
UC Berkeley School of Law -- Boalt Hall

[Micronet] Reminder: [appnet] Meeting 5/23 - Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design with Ann Geyer

Devin Jones
A quick reminder about today's meeting with Ann Geyer-

Topic: Privacy Principles and Privacy by Design
Time:  May 23, WEDNESDAY at 2-3:30pm.
Where: 134 Boalt Hall

Full details below.
Update: We will also be joined by Cheryl Washington, our new UCOP CISPO.

This meeting will be recorded for future viewing, but we do not plan to
do live-streaming.

-Devin