[Micronet] Fwd: TODAY @ 4pm: Kick-off for Spring 2016 D-Lab Cloud Computing Working Group

Aaron Culich-2
If you-- or the researchers that you support-- are interested in cloud computing, we welcome you to join us in-person every other Thursday (starting today!) at 4pm in D-Lab, located in 356 Barrows Hall.

You can also participate by signing-up to receive a weekly email update about the group's activities and upcoming related events.

Last semester we had a great turnout, and we look forward to new folks joining us as we work together to tackle the challenges of cloud computing for research.

--
Aaron Culich <[hidden email]>
Research IT Service Architect