[Micronet] Fwd: [appnet] Meeting July 11, 5:30 - 7:15 - OWASP presents, "Putting Your Robots to Work", Twitter Security Team

[Micronet] Fwd: [appnet] Meeting July 11, 5:30 - 7:15 - OWASP presents, "Putting Your Robots to Work", Twitter Security Team

Devin Jones
A quick reminder (and wider notice) about this after-hours presentation
by the Twitter security-team on Thursday.

-Devin

Date: Thursday, July 11th
Time:  5:30 - 7:15pm

Location: Room 150, University Hall

RSVP (not required) to me if you'd like to be added to the official
meeting invite.

At the last AppNet meeting, we talked about the OWASP Top 10.  For the
next meeting, we're bringing OWASP to campus.

The Bay Area chapter of OWASP tends to hold meetings in at companies in
silicon valley, so we're delighted that they've agreed to hold their
next meeting with us, all the way up in the east-bay!

The Twitter folks describe their topic like so:

"Putting Your Robots to Work", Twitter Security Team
In a fast paced environment, traditional security quickly falls behind.
Through a variety of technical, social, and personal techniques Twitter
has used various techniques to ensure that we keep pace with a growing
development environment. This presentation will contain general
strategies and concrete advice that you can bring to your organizations.

Below is the [hidden email] meeting announcement.

Begin forwarded message: