[Micronet] Gartner Campus access?

Monica Mack
  Do we have a Campus Login for the Gartner site (www.gartner.com)?
I don't have one and when I try to register it's looking for a License Key.

Thanks,
Monica

Monica Mack RCDD, System Design Analyst&  Project Coordination
UC Berkeley, IST-Infrastructure Services-Network Services&  Operations
2484 Shattuck Ave. MC1640, Berkeley, CA 94720-4889
(Ofc) 643-8605, (FAX) 642-4068
[hidden email]
CNS Home Page:            http://cns.berkeley.edu/
CNS Standards Documents:         http://ist.berkeley.edu/is/nso/pm-sd/standards
              _._
           .-'   `
         __|__
        /     \
        |()_()|
        \{o o}/
         =\o/=
          ^ ^

mouse.vcf (316 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [Micronet] Gartner Campus access?

Tom Holub
On 1/5/11 2:07 PM, Monica Mack wrote:
> Do we have a Campus Login for the Gartner site (www.gartner.com)?
> I don't have one and when I try to register it's looking for a License Key.

You can get to it through blu.

--
Tom Holub ([hidden email], 510-642-9069)
Director of Computing, College of Letters & Science

Re: [Micronet] Gartner Campus access?

Monica Mack
  Thanks All, found it.

Monica