[Micronet] Google Analytics - please share your knowledge!

[Micronet] Google Analytics - please share your knowledge!

Lisa WEBER
Dear colleagues,

If you confidently use Google Analytics to measure your website's success, please email me!

For the December 1st Webnet meeting, we're hoping to fill 303 Doe Library with experienced, and casual GA users, and let the questions and pointers fly!

Are you an experienced GA master? Are you willing to share tips and tricks with your campus colleagues? If so, please email me!

Many thanks,
Lisa Weber ([hidden email])
Webnet Steering Committee