[Micronet] Google+ and Hangouts @berkeley.edu

Ryan Lovett-2
It looks like Google+ and Hangouts are enabled for our apps domain. Was this a recent switch flip?

I was able to setup a video chat using my campus account and a Google account which isn't in our domain.

Ryan

Re: [Micronet] Google+ and Hangouts @berkeley.edu

billallison

Yes, Google+ soft-launched this week. Hangouts is not yet enabled, but you can video chat, which is a legacy predecessor to Hangouts.

The team is working on more documentation, which will be posted here:

http://bconnected.berkeley.edu/about/core-non-core-apps

On Apr 1, 2015 4:40 PM, "Ryan Lovett" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It looks like Google+ and Hangouts are enabled for our apps domain. Was this a recent switch flip?

I was able to setup a video chat using my campus account and a Google account which isn't in our domain.

Ryan

Re: [Micronet] Google+ and Hangouts @berkeley.edu

Greg Merritt
Ooh I got two vocabulary lessons today:  "legacy predecessor" and "core non-core" are two new permanent additions to my tech lexicon! :D

-Greg

--
Envoyé avec Gmail Mobile