[Micronet] HP LaserJet Printer available

[Micronet] HP LaserJet Printer available

James Fong
ETS has a laser printer available for any department that is interested. It is an HP 2430dn LaserJet printer. It still works well. It however does not do duplex printing. If you take the printer, you will be good on toner for awhile too as there are three unused toner cartridges (which we request you take with the printer).

Email me back ([hidden email]) if you're interested and we can arrange a pickup. First come first serve.

Thanks,
James