[Micronet] HP LaserJet cartridges

Marc Buchalter
We have two HP "96A" cartridges available for any department that wishes to come and pick them up. These cartridges are for HP 2100 or 22000 LaserJet printers.

Please contact me if you are interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caveat Emptor

Marc Buchalter
Senior Campus Buyer
Procurement Services
University of California
1995 University Avenue, Suite 114
Berkeley, CA  94794-5600

Phone: (510) 642-2579

Re: [Micronet] HP LaserJet cartridges

Marc Buchalter
It turns out that I still do have one cartridge available if anyone wants it.